• 大学四年仅此一天-2月29日 - [无聊]

    Tag:

    版权声明:转载时请以超链接形式标明文章原始出处和作者信息及本声明
    http://xhhfjs.blogbus.com/logs/16188150.html

    无聊...发今天在学校论坛发的...

    寒假看的N部电影就只留了两部在电脑里...
    一部《星尘》一部《野良犬》(女主角太漂亮...舍不得删)
    魔幻历险爱情剧,捕捉闪电的飞船,从天际来到凡间的美丽“星女郎” 2个小时的魔幻童话充满了爱、温暖和感动。也许我们该相信,有时候爱就在我们身边。(又想起《独自等待》了  )不要错过哦~~~
    里面“星星”对特里斯顿(已经被老巫婆变成小老鼠)告白的这段台词...百看不厌..

    拿出来溜溜....

    特里斯坦?
    Tristan?
    如果你能听懂我的话 就看着我
    If you can understand me, look at me now.
    你知道的 我之前曾说过对爱情知之甚少?
    You know when I said I knew little about love?
    呃 这不是真的
    Well, that wasn't true.
    我对爱情了解很多
    I know a lot about love.
    几个世纪以来 我见证着爱情
    I've seen it. I've seen centuries and centuries of it.
    也只有它 才让你关注的世界不那么乏味
    And it was the only thing that made watching your world bearable.
    战争 满是痛苦 谎言 与憎恨
    All those wars. Pain and lies. Hate.
    让我转过身去 不愿再多看一眼
    Made me want to turn away and never look down again.
    可当我目睹人间的真爱时
    But to see the way that mankind loves.
    我意思是说 即便你找遍全宇宙
    I mean, you could search the furthest reaches of the universe
    你也找不到比之更美的东西了
    and never find anything more beautiful.
    所以 我知道 必须是无条件的
    So, yes, I know that love is unconditional.
    可我也知道 爱情是不可预知的
    But I also know it can be unpredictable,
    意想不到 不可控制 无法忍受的
    unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable
    嗯 也很容易被人误解为讨厌
    and, well, strangely easy to mistake for loathing.
    还有
    And
    我想说的是 特里斯坦
    what I'm trying to say, Tristan, is
    我想自己是爱上你了
    I think I love you.
    我的心 我感觉自己再也抑制不了这冲动
    My heart, it feels like my chest can barely contain it.
    就好像它不再是属于我的 而是属于你的
    Like it doesn't belong to me anymore. It belongs to you.
    如果你想要的话 无需用任何东西做交换
    And if you wanted it, I'd wish for nothing in exchange.
    不要礼物 也不要什么好处
    No gifts, no goods,
    也无需你证明自己的爱
    demonstrations of devotion.
    除了知道你也爱我之外 别无他求
    Nothing but knowing you love me, too.
    只需用你的心
    Just your heart
    来换我的心
    in exchange for mine.

    收藏到:Del.icio.us




发表评论

您将收到博主的回复邮件
记住我